Beauty is Natural

You can say the photos are blur, not a good image or whatever ..... but I wanted to take it in that way. Low aperture, not too fast shutter. I wanted to see the expression and movements.... look at her expression ... I can feel her expression and the joy she has in performing the dance. it was very natural for her.

Nothing personal .... I see the two diffrent side, the natural and "made to".


See the joy in her.... she could be performing the same dance many times and various places but it is still a joy for her.




This is not the best picture I have of her but one of it. I did not publish the best picture.

You can make up to make you look that way you want, but the real beauty is the natural beauty that is there in your look and it is there expressed from inside you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar