What IGP Musa Hassan Said - 25 Nov 07





I really hope all will respect each other and love each other and we don't see such thing again in Malaysia. We are of not of this culture (as some said) but surely we have to see what changed them rather then to challenge them at this point. Address any issue in the beginning and deliver the needs of any community as Malaysian and as Human with values....we are a Human first!

For the leaders and the people look at "what mistake I have done for this to happen" (positively) before starting to point fingers at another.........!

Negara Ku, Tanah Tumpahnya Darah KU....Whatever it can be this is my country and I am of this soil....what ever I comment is intended to bring positive changes and addressing something that I see that can be changed or to be made known....

KERANA MU MALAYSIA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar