Accident Cyberjaya


Some time back I did my part of service assisting the ambulance service and assisting the medical services at the A&E department now known as KLH (KLGH) and major disasters in Malaysia like Highland towers and Genting Highland.
I see the emergency services has improved so much. I have seen Ambulance as a means of fast transport and providing basic medical assistance. But recently I was assisting a road accident in Subang Jaya, the ambulance from Putrajaya Hospital came with a doctor. I felt good when I saw a doctor and the ambulance was well equipped.
Well done to all that care and without you many would suffer in many perspective and many family would be crying.

Thanks to you again! May GOD bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar