Boy: Teacher watched as students beat me up

Boy: Teacher watched as students beat me up

KUALA LUMPUR: A Form Four student has reported to the police that he was beaten up by more than 20 students in front of his school in Taman Wangsa Maju here.

The 16-year-old boy claimed that a teacher and guard who saw the incident did not go to his aid.

“After I was beaten up, the teacher even had the nerve to tell me to go home and come back tomorrow but warned me to not make it an issue,” the student said.

He said he was beaten up by the students aged between 16 and 17 at 1.20pm on Wednesday because he had accidentally bumped into the girlfriend of one of the students during recess on the same day.

“I had immediately apologised but the girl complained to her boyfriend that I didn’t,” he said.

The student’s father, Raj Kumar, 41, a fitness instructor, said he was worried about the increasing trend of students being beaten up in school and getting away with it.

“No action has been taken against these students who terrorise others even though police reports have been lodged,” he said after lodging a police report in Wangsa Maju Seksyen 1 station yesterday.

The school authorities were not available for comment.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/9/12/nation/2009191&sec=nation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar