Back To Basic





The above images was scanned from a photo that I took some years back when i was back packing to some village in south India. It was the time where they transfer the baby padi to the main field (I don't remember the names...hehehe very bad in putting in words). I had the opportunity to help them and they showed me how to do the job :). It was cool for me ...but I guess it is not for them as this decides their harvest.
I enjoyed the village life very much. Getting up at 6 am with a bright sun, and the greens around and the sound of nature, sun over the padi field. Basic living and living with nature made me happy and relaxed.

Comments

Unknown said…
I remeber my past time :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar