Missing Child in The Drain


It was about 7.30pm on 2nd Aug 2006 I was passing by on a road at the back of Pantai Hospital at Pandan Indah. Along the drain. When I saw Civil Defence (RESCUE 911) was busy around there. Asked around, I was told a kid fell into the monsoon drain at about 4pm. And missing.

Later about 1 hour later as I was coming back, there were more rescue unit, divers. I was told the boy is still missing. The next rubbish block is at Bangsar, I was told when I asked about it. But, they think it would not have reached there. The search continues.

It was a sad thing to see and how the parents would have felt and cried. Give then a strong will to face this and may GOD bless the soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar