Pakistan















Every evening before sun sets both the (WAGA Boader) boader patrol units of India and pakistan will have a parade before the gates are closed. Well synchronised and intresting to see.















Night View of Islamabad town from Pir Sohawa (hill top) were we had BBQ chicken. Well I packed vegi food for me from town. I was freezing even with my jacket on.















A view from Pir Sohawa as we were decending from the BBQ place, the Faisal Mosque. The biggest in Pakistan. I think it can take up to 5000 people.

Pakistan is not as bad as it is portrayed in the media. The traffic condition and food is good. Nice and friendly people you will be surprised. My first visit last year changed my perception 180 deg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar