Endhiran The Robot

I watched it last night at the premier show together with some stars....

Movie was superb, I will give a full star for the graphics. Never in Indian film industry I have seen such a cool graphics and importance given to graphics.

Storyline.... nothing great, but I like the way it was made to an interesting and action filled in the 2nd half.

I don't have to say anything about the SUPER STARs everlasting STYLE..., he is the soul the movie. Pssst: He uses iPhone :) ....

Aishwarya Rai, wow! and her kissing scene with Rajini ...was super!!!

I love the song and the locations...specially the Kilimanjaro song :)

I cannot talk about the plot as it will kill the Ummph! You have to watch it then you decide....!

And I like it at TGV CapSquare ...it was spacious and comfortable ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar