Hannah Yeoh: He will never be forgotten...

Hannah Yeoh: He will never be forgotten...

.....My sister who is indifferent to politics (like many other young people in this country) sent me a text message when I was at Nirvana Memorial Park in Semenyih the day Beng Hock was buried. She said : "Please teach me what to do in the event you are taken in by MACC too. I do not want to learn of it too late". She must have seen the agony of Beng Hock's siblings and realised that it could have been her going through it.

I hope my grandmother isn't watching the news of Beng Hock's death. She would be grieving and crying seeing Beng Hock's mom. I hope this article doesn't reach her. Just like how my family still remembers my late uncle some 19 years later, I know Beng Hock too would be remembered many years to come. Farewell, my friend.....

read more at : http://hannahyeoh.blogspot.com/2009/07/he-will-never-be-forgotten.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Yogi

More About Maha Avatar Babaji

Story of Saint Patinatar